Selasa, 13 Desember 2011

Why bother?

You always been so quiet,
in the phone, in your text,
even when we meet, when I'm right beside you.

It makes me wondering, what is inside your mind ?
When I call your name, when I asking you a question,when I share my feelings with you.

What is the meaning of your smile, your laugh,or your eyes?

But why bother?

I like the way you always listening to me,
to every single thing.
Without saying anything.

I like the way you smile, laugh or just giving your funny expression.
When I'm trying to be funny.
Without commenting any further.

I like to see you seems happy when I come by,
even though I'm hating myself 5 hours after,
for leaving you.

You always give me an idea,
to think about,
to fight for.

Close with you is my idea of heaven,
for nothing else I'd rather do.

2 komentar:

  1. mana nih aliran citizen journalizmnya, ahahhahaa, musti ada freedom dlm menulis tu bg, jgn ada batasan :p

    BalasHapus
  2. "Close with you is my idea of heaven,
    for nothing else I'd rather do."

    wuih mantep bgt nih kalimatnya..
    keep writing! :D

    BalasHapus